Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Our Designated Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information at the DMCA page below.
You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement either by flagging a video as copyright or at email address.
This website (“Hardcoresex.me”) qualifies as a “Service Provider” within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. § 512(k)(1) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the “safe harbor” provisions. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Accordingly, we observe and comply with the DMCA, and have adopted the following Notice and Take down Policy relating to claims of copyright infringement by our customers, subscribers or users.
Hardcoresex.me is not a producer (primary or secondary) of any and all of the content found on the website. With respect to the records as per 18 USC 2257 for any and all content found on this site, please kindly direct your request to the site for which the content was produced.
This website is a video sharing site in which allows for the uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult content and does the best it can with verifying compliance, it may not be 100% accurate.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you submit any such Content.
This website also allows content to be flagged as inappropriate. Should any content be flagged as illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, offensive or various other reasons, it shall be removed from the site without delay.
DMCA – In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website), Hardcoresex.me will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. This website reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and IP ban the users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content found on the site are directly linked/embedded from the original source or user-submitted. This website does not host any of the videos and content. Instead it utilities the EMBED feature enabled by the source end for their content to be shared. If you do not wish for your content to be shared, you will need to contact original source. Otherwise if you do not wish for your content to be shared on this site, please contact us or flag the post with the COPYRIGHT notice.
You can contact us by clicking here to get our email directly or you can email us on email@example.com.